Tuesday, July 11, 2006

On The Prowl

I picked up my bridesmaid's dress yesterday that I am wearing in Kristen's wedding next month. It's this great two pieced gown in an apple green shade with a light pink sash around the middle. The top is strapless. It's fabulous. However, now I am on a hunt for cute pink shoes. Kristen asked that we all wear pink shoes to go with the whole pink and green themed wedding. Amazingly, I don't own any pink shoes. So the quest is twofold - to find ones that are dressy and classy and sofisticated enough to work with the dress and a wedding BUT still function as a fun pair to match up with jeans or a skirt. Here are two that I am pondering.








And these have absolutely nothing to do with the wedding. They just are cool.


The search (and decision making process) continues...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Chris--clearly these are the shoes you need:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/8460640/c/55021.html

But these one's aren't bad either:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/11925096/c/559.html (seriously)