Saturday, May 13, 2006

Como se dice "Relaxing" en espanol?

I am in Mexico right now about 24 hours from saying Adios, Hasta Luego. Our time here was much anticipated and has proven very relaxing. Like when I go to the shore - I just sleep better and feel more relaxed overall. I think I slept a good 10 hours the first two nights we were here and since then about 9 hours each night. At home I stay up until 11 or midnight. Here, I've passed out as early as 8 pm or as late as 10:30 pm. I suppose the heat and the walking and activity have really wiped me out! Normally I come home from a vacation wanting a vaction, but this time, I can say I am very happy with the quality of R&R I've had here.

Here are some photos of our time here in the Riviera Maya.
www.gensales.net/images/mexico/index.htm

No comments: