Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blah

It may be that I'm cranky because I didn't sleep well last night...it may be that I'm frustrated over the lack of clarity surrounding health and other insurance benefits but there are things I get now.

Why sometimes you just don't want people chit chatting and having personal conversations at work when there's work to be done.
Why conversations about pop culture and effing around on myspace and You Tube and email are distracting.
Why people should be made to listen to their music with headphones on or just play specific artists on our roster or don't listen to anything at all.

I'm normally fine. Today most of this I find annoying and I wonder how a few previous employers didn't just slap me when I should have been doing work and not being a distraction.

No comments: