Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mitch in the snow

Finally. Snow. Real snow. Not that fake dusting business. The stuff that doesn't count. Finally, a real storm. Not sure it'll spank the mid-90s blizzards and ice storms we once saw but it's doing OK right now.

After about 30 minutes of getting myself and Mitch dolled up in snow gear, I took the munchkin out in the elements for the first time. Here are some pictures of him experiencing the white fluffy stuff. He was most curious but uncertain. He didn't move much. He does remind one of the little guy in Christmas Story. "I can't move my arms!"

When I got him back inside and pulled off his boots, hat, and snow suit, some cold melted snow hit the carpet and touched his bare piggies. Well, he would have NONE of that. He proceeded to tell off the suit, hat, boots and any other snow covered garment in sight. "RUH RUH RUH!" followed by a pointed finger. He was furious to say the least.

No comments: