Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Little About Me

I am part of Philadelphia Social Media Moms - a group of mom bloggers that regularly post to a Facebook Group for all sorts of stuff - advice, promotions, tech info, you name it.  I've had a chance to offer my business insight to this community and learn some tricks and tips along the way. Last week another blogger started a feature whereby she'd interview a few of us each week. I thought you'd enjoy learning a few things about me.  Here are a few of my Q and A's. Read the entire post here.

Favorite BAD band (boy bands, one hit wonder, etc)
The Spice Girls, hands down. LOVE THEM!

Best place you've ever vacationed
Syros, Greece. I left the day I graduated college in 2000 and went for 3 glorious weeks. It was a study abroad program through our Art department: Pit Firing in Ancient Greece. I still have some of the pottery I created there. Whenever I’m in a mood, all I do is think of that trip – the raw beauty, the culture, the sense of wonder and peace I felt, the sense of adventure, the sense of inspiration and creation.

How long have you been blogging?
Since 2005. A good friend had suggested I try it because I was always sending mass emails to friends, bringing them up to speed on my life. There were always tons of crazy stories and my writing style is very literary. So – lots of adjectives.

Thanks to Stephanie Anderson in Chester County, PA for highlighting so many of us.  Stephanie's blog, A Modern Day Donna Reed is a humorous take on one mom's modern day life. 

No comments: