Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Reading List

I asked my Philly Social Media Moms group for summer reading lists as I prepare for a trip this week and the beach in two more weeks.  I'm pretty lucky if I can read two books a year these days but I'm happy to say that with my Kindle, I've been doing a little more than usual.  Since the holidays, I've downloaded and read Scary Mommy and started Swag by Lisa Bloom.

Here are a few more to add to my pile - in electronic form or print - from Amazon, my favorite online shop.  Disclaimer -- I'm a lover of historical fiction and a few of these are historically based and focus on anthropological looks of a certain time.

The Chaperone - Laura Moriarty





Then Came You: A Novel - Jennifer Weiner
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just bought Then Came You and planned to read it on vacation till my 20 month old decided it was her book and wouldn't give it up!! I love historical fiction so I will look into the others