Friday, March 24, 2006

Storypeople

I am a fan of Brian Andreas' Storypeople. These are cute illustrations with little stories. The stories are all positive messages. You can visit storypeople.com and subscribe to the Story of the Day email. Some of these I know from my job and others I do not. Today's I liked:

Crossing the Line
I have too much to lose, she said, if I cross that line. Like what? I said. She could not think of anything that day so she said she'd get back to me. Since then I've been thinking what I would lose if I cross my line & I haven't come up with anything either. There's always another line somewhere.

Heaven knows how many lines I've crossed. If I'm not blatently crossing them, I'm walking them, blurring them, moving them. Pissing people off. Especially the higher ups. But like the Storyperson said - there's always another line somewhere.

No comments: