Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vacuum Sealed Bags

In an effort to consolidate and store winter duds and belongings, Vince and I picked up some of those space saver vacuum seal bags at Walmart last night. I've seen the commercials for these bags a zillion times but never imagined how truly fabulous the bags are. All our puffy bulky winter coats, sweaters and fleece garments - sealed up, compressed, and stowed away until the fall. I was so amazed at how much stuff you can fit into this bag that now I want to vac seal everything. I have tons of skirts in my closet, tons of cute pre-pregnancy clothes that I won't be able to wear until the fall anyway, not to mention the hangers full of adorable blazers in the baby's closet that need to move. I'm on a vac-seal mission. I'll store all this stuff, stack it in the attic and the best part? The bags free up storage bins for other items. Fabulous.

No comments: